I have recovered... sort of. But this week was the first week of school... wanna talk about crazy???? Sunday I got a new calling at church. I was put in as the assistant primary choirister. I get to do open exercises on Sunday. :D I hope I do ok. Then we had some problems with the ex-husband, but do not want to go into details here ;)
Monday we all went back to school. I am doing my internship at McKay Dee Hospital. I was really nervous about it, but am loving it as of yesterday. I had 17 hours under my belt now... Im almost an expert. Our job is to make sure people that are being discharged will be safe and have a place to go. We line up nursing homes, home health, and family needs. It is really cool. (and if there is an emergency on our floor, we get to go comfort the family).
I am taking 12 credit hours and have a major paper I need to write this semester....little pieces here and there, and I have my big presentattion in 10 days. It is crazy! I am still working about 16 hours a week in the pediatricians office.
The kids are totally back into the swing of things. But not happy with the extra work they are going to have to do, while I am doing my stuff.
I just wanted everyone to know... I am ok. I have survived the heartbreak. I was devasted, but I know there is something else out there. Have a great evening everyone... and Keep Smiling!!!!
How did Primary go? :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya,