Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Singing Time
So... I am the new assistant primary director for our ward. This last week I just did opening exercises. Most of the songs went ok... however..... we sing to the kids whose birthdays are this upcoming week. We had two children. I called them to the front and we started to sing to them... but as I was conducting I hit the one kid in the head... just smacked him up side of his head. I was soooo embarrassed...I dont think anyone else even noticed though... Whew! Next time I will have them move over. :D
Sara took her written drivers test, and barely did not pass... so we will go back in two weeks. Jake chose not to go this time. I am doing extremely well at my internship. and Jess is cooking up a storm.... yesterday she made deviled eggs, now I will have to stock up on eggs for her :D
Keep smiling and have a great week
:D

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will get the hang of it. It's not as easy as it looks. :) I'm glad your internship is going so well. I am proud of you sis! School is hard enough on it's own without all the rest of what you have on your plate. Call me if you need to talk.
    Oh...Go Jess GO! Keep up the good work!
    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Aunt Pam - We can't believe you are abusing little primary kids. Hee, hee! Just kidding. Sounds like you guys are busy. Tell Sara I barely passed both tests. I nearly killed us in the car almost missing a turn I was supposed to take. She'll get her license soon enough.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream calling! I'm so jealous!
    Love ya!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete