Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have survived

I have survived my first month of internship! I not only survived, but I am ahead of where I should be and my supervisor is very impressed. I am exhausted though. I am number six on the alternate list for the advanced standing program at grad school and he said ten people usually drop. soooo hopefully. I have been really worried about it though, but a friend said it is easy compared to this year.

I have not hit any more children in the head during singing time, however, I did trip over the stool they stand on to give thier talks. :D I will figure it out sooner or later.

My kids have been awesome. They have been taking care of all the house work, meals, etc. While I have been working on my school work. I have the best kids in the world!
Well, I better go... it has been a long day, week, month, year. :D Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment