
I have been so blessed this past year and it is time for me to acknowledge that and move on from the "tired" post. I am still very tired, but it may be for medical reasons and I am getting tests done to find out why.
It is the end of 2010 and I look back and realize how far I have come. Yes, I am living in my "mommies" house but I am helping her out a lot too. My testimony has grown a lot!! At the beginning of the year I did not trust anyone including my Heavenly Father, but my trust level has grown a lot. I even trust a few people. It is amazing!!
It is the end of 2010 and I look back and realize how far I have come. Yes, I am living in my "mommies" house but I am helping her out a lot too. My testimony has grown a lot!! At the beginning of the year I did not trust anyone including my Heavenly Father, but my trust level has grown a lot. I even trust a few people. It is amazing!!
A year ago I was constantly afraid. I have since learned faith can not live where fear lives. I still occassionally find fear creeping back into my thoughts, but faith is there much more often than fear. I know things happen for a reason (and that reason is not to make my life miserable or punish me.)
I am overcoming an addiction I didn't even realize I had. It has been 15 months since my last relapse. I don't even think about relapsing much now. The addiction actually repulses me and I don't want to participate in those actions. I am now helping other people overcome their addictions.
My children have grown and flurished. They are accomplishing so much and growing so much. It is amazing to watch them grow and make righteous decisions. They are able to participate in things they have never been able to participate in before. They get to do school things and go to competitions. They are involved with church and all the many things that entails in this area. Sara is even auditioning to be in the new movie the church is putting out about the new testament. I am not sure what we will do with her if she gets a part as she will have to be in the Salt Lake area and we are not there, but I know it will work out. (Faith not Fear)
Well, I probably better go now. Grandma is hungry for breakfast. And we are both wanting to clean a little before the new year. It's nicer to start a new year off clean and fresh in so many levels. This next few months I hope to get my temple recommend again as well. Just had to throw that in. I love you! I am glad those who are in my life are in my life. I am glad for the many blessings and miracles that I have had. May each of you have a wonderful new year!!!
I love you!! I love that you posted! Fabulous background and sidebar! We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and Happy New You! Keep pressing forward...
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Kathy :)
It's so wonderful to see how you've been growing this year, Pam. I'm so proud of you, and so blessed to have you for an aunt! Love you!
ReplyDelete