I am finally totally done with school! I can now put the title of BSW after my signature. WOOT!!! I am going to go sit in on a class I was unable to take, but I dont have to do any of the homework and the teacher is not even making me go through the college and pay, he is just letting me come to learn. I am very excited! Now to relax for a minute or two, but not too much... still have to find work. :)
Jacob is very unhappy that summer is about over. He is not excited about his senior year, and I am unsure he will graduate. I hope so!!! His hair is the longest of everyones in the family. He is definately taller than me now at 5' 11".
Sara just cut all her hair and is donating it to locks of love. They make wigs and donate them to children who can not afford them. She is excited to start High School. She has many friends there already. She is anxious to be driving. Unfortunately her mom isnt brave enough to take her very often.
Jessica is enjoying her summer. Next week she goes to her first girls camp. I hope that she survives... she gets allergies really bad. They are only going to Tremonton though. So they will be close.
Well, I guess I better get going. Have a great day and keep smiling!!! Life is great!
Congrats! I'm glad you made it through and you finished your capstone. I think it is funny that you are going to sit in on a class....and that you are excited about it! (One would think you would be tired of classes...but I understand).
ReplyDeleteHope you and your children enjoy what is left of summer. Love you.
Way to go Sara! I have donated my hair three times and it has always been with mixed emotions. Aunt Pam it would be fun to see some before and after pictures! Love you guys lots!
ReplyDelete