Merry Christmas Everyone
I just wanted to take a moment and tell everyone Merry Christmas. This year has been full of trials, but also full of cheer. I am very thankful for my family and friends who have helped me and my children survive this past year.
Here are a few pictures of the party we attended with some friends last week. Thanks Karrie for the pics :D

This is Sara giving a big cheesy grin

This is Jessica enjoying her spaghetti and cheesy bread

Jacob and his white elephant

Me and my dorky glasses

Sara and A'leese after Sara fell asleep during the movie and A'leese got bored
Well that is all for tonight. Keep smiling and be happy :D
you started a blog!! We are so excited! Thank you for the Christmas email. Our cards with a picture of Hallie are going to be going out in the mail tomorrow (hopefuly) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHi Pam,
ReplyDeleteJust decided to post a comment here, and I'm following your blog along with Kirstin. My blogspot is mylilcountrykitchen.blogspot.com. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love Always,